Ellenbrook United FC is a non-profit volunteer run organisation. The Club could not exist without its volunteers; they are a vital and necessary part of the club. Many of our committee members and volunteers with an assigned role (i.e. coach, team managers) have full-time jobs and commitments outside of EUFC and still give of their time. Any contribution you can provide will be appreciated and help the club to run smoothly.
Volunteering has many benefits including:
- Being a part of a greater community and meeting new people.
- You get to contribute and help share the load.
- You may learn new skills or teach others new skills.
- Being a good role model to children and other members of the community.
- Gives a personal sense accomplishment and can be an extremely rewarding experience.