Business Development Manager – Sponsorship & Grants
Ellenbrook United F.C. (Inc.)
Ellenbrook United F.C. (Inc.) (EUFC) is a football “soccer” club located in the City of Swan Western Australia, founded and incorporated in 2008.
EUFC is a Junior and Senior club for players ranging from U6 to over 35 male and female. With a focus of “football for all”, EUFC have over 600 members with 48 squads from junior metro to elite junior football, competing in the NPL through to senior men’s Amateur Premier, metro woman’s and social men’s over 35s (masters).
EUFC’s goal is to further grow club membership, seek promotion from amateur to Saturday State league football and provide a football path way from Junior to semi-professional competitive football. To achieve this it is essential to drive funding from multiple avenues to which the BDM role will be key in achieving our goals.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Business Development Manager. You will develop and maintain strong relationships focusing on acquiring new, long-term corporate sponsors and partners, seek funding form applicable grants for projects the club will be driving from a shot to long term strategy.
Reporting to the club president and treasurer, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Driving sales, creating a new corporate sponsor base and exceeding KPI’s
- Focus on developing relationships with corporate clients across SME and Large Business
- Develop packages and initiatives to sell as sponsorship
- Organise and manage the deliverable to the sponsor
- Negotiate with decision makers
- Apply for funding and grants available to EUFC
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Sales / BDM experience in the SME and/or Large Business sector
- marketing experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Computer literate and understanding of;
- Microsoft Office suite of products
- Web content and development
- Understanding of Social content and delivery
- Must be competent in writing proposals and client presentations
Benefits and Culture
- Remuneration is commissioned based earnings with commission structure discussed with the right applicant
- Work-Life Balance – work from home to the hours that suit you.
- Earning potential set by you
- Supportive Team Culture – Be a part of a dynamic team
Apply Now! By emailing your CV to email@example.com
Applications close 26 February 2019
For any further queries on the role contact Fonz Tenaglia 0403 276 933